Saturday, July 15, 2006

There goes the plane >>>>>>>>>>


Thats a flight going to India and i am not inside it. I am only standing on the ground and watching it going away.

Though my tickets were ready and i was supposed to be there, my schedule got postponed and that too without any confirmed date for my final return.

This happened becasue there were some plan changes. Sometimes i fail to understand why do we have plans if we have to change them.

After spending 3 months away from the home land, it was exciting to pack my bags to
roll back.

But sometimes things dont come by that easily. May be it has to be more exciting and thats why some more wait.

Now the only thing i am sure about is, i am not travelling tomorrow, and when would it
be? i just dunno.

Lets hope i move soon.......

No comments: