Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lost but not found.

In March I had written about a lost and found case. That was when I lost my laptop and then found it in less than 12 hours. Other than that I missed my passport twice on transit airports(Johannesburg and Bangkok respectively) and in fact found it before I realized what I had done. All this in less than 1 year of time. Thanks to all the generous people of the world for returning the goods.

Well, as I expected at that time, my quota of luck was being overused so when I lost my camera last Friday, chances of finding it were less. Since there were not too many things I did with my camera on that day. I cannot imagine anything else but having dropped it from my pocket while driving back home. May be that was the price I had to pay for being lucky all the previous times.

Though there is one more thing common in previous incidents - all of them happened outside India and this one right here in Bangalore. But, there is nothing anyone could have done even if they found it rolling in the streets - I never wrote any contact number/address on the camera cover.

I had been planning to start a weekly post containing 5 pictures about Bangalore and its lifestyle. I guess I delayed it too much and now it will remain uninitiated until I buy a new one.

2 comments:

Sandesh said...

sorry for your camera but carrying it in your trouser pockets is a bit risky right?? Hope you won't blame Bangalore for that!

Waiting for yo Bangalore post.

Dewdrop said...

Though there is one more thing common in previous incidents - all of them happened outside India and this one right here in Bangalore.

Did u expect to get it back even if u had written address or contact number? I think the chances are very less.

I am also waiting for the bangalore post :)