Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am getting Married

Yes, finally i am getting married. Though i have always been one of the not so interested in marriage guys but then there are times when such things happen in life we are changed forever.

I am on such a juncture of my life now. 4 months back i arrived in China in the midst all kinds of pressure at work. But then i met somebody who took away all the pressure. Who made me feel as if i was at home. I met someone who changed me..

After 4 months of a happy relationship i have decided that it is time we must strengthen this relationship. Thus we have decided to get married. Though i would be doing it here in china unlike an Indian marriage but i intend to get re-married once i go back to India with all the rituals of a hindu marriage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok now enough is enough.

Today is 1st April (April fool's Day). So i just thought of putting up a false surprise here.

Ha Ha Ha!!!:-)

Surprisingly Wikipedia says April fool's is more than 400 years old!!

No comments: